Springer's eBooks (Mathematics & Statistics) published in 2016 are available
Update:January 26, 2017
Mathematics & Statistics field's eBooks are now available. There are about 2,900 titles published in 2011-2016 by Springer.
Including the above, the following Springer eBook collections and book series are also available.
- - Lecture Notes in Computer Science (from 1973 to 1996, from 2005)
- - Chemistry & Materials Science field（from 2011 to 2015）
- - Computer Science field（from 2005）
- - Mathematics & Statistics field（from 2011 to 2016）
- - Physics & Astronomy field（from 2011 to 2013）
- - Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing (from 2005)
- - Topics in Current Chemistry (from 2015 to 2016)
*After volume 374 (2016), this title is treated as a journal and is available up to the latest issue.
- Springer's eBooks (Mathematics & Statistics) published in 2016 are available | Tokyo Institute of Technology Library
Research Promotion Department Library Division
Information Management Group
- This article has been updated to correct a typographical error on January 27.