T2R2/STAR Search service suspension on April 6 for renewal
Published: April 6, 2015
The following funcations will be newly released on April 6.
Academic data registration services of T2R2
- Adding "Research Field of Searching for Researchers".
- Becoming more easily accessible from off campus network.
Open search services of T2R2
- Specifying Publication types in the Horizontal Search.
- Opening Achievement List of students.
Please make use of newly introduced functions.
Due to the above release, services of T2R2 and STAR Search will be suspended during the following period.
April 6th, 2015 at 12:00 noon - 13:30
April 6th, 2015 at 17:00 - 18:00
*All services of T2R2 and STAR Search will be unable to use temporarily.
Thank you for your understanding to any inconvenience.
Please refer to the following pages for details.
- Release of new functions
- A notice about suspension of T2R2 system
- A notice about suspension of STAR Search（April 6th）
Research Repository Working Group
- This article was updated on April 6 (error in Spelling)
Update : April 6, 2015