[Library] Trial Access to Oxford Scholarship Online
Published: December 3, 2018
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the Oxford Scholarship Online. We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
1. Trial Period
Saturday, December 1, 2018 - Friday, May 31, 2019
837 titles in the following fields are available.
- Biology 225 titles
- Mathematics 121 titles
- Neuroscience 114 titles
- Physics 377 titles
*Titles marked with an open lock are available as full text.
Use devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
- See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please send feedback through the form below. The form is active until Sunday, June 9, 2019.
- Contents are available in PDF format.
- Registration is not required.
- Multiple users can use the same content at a time.