Tokyo Tech News
March 18, 2013
The Museum and Centennial Hall will undergo renovation in 2014. It has been 25 years since Centennial Hall opened in 1987 and the facilities need to be renovated. Opening hours will be reduced in 2013 and some of the services will not be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Monday - Friday, 10:30 - 17:00
(Closed on national and other specified holidays, such as the New Year's.)
*Closed on Saturdays (NEW).
- Special Exhibition Rooms (B1) and Exhibition Rooms (2F):
Monday - Friday, 10:30 - 16:30 (admission free)
- Exhibition Hall (1F):
Monday - Friday, 10:30 - 16:00
- Café (1F):
- Ferrite Memorial Hall (3F):
Monday - Friday, 9:30 - 17:00
* The Centennial Hall will open from 9:30 on days when the Ferrite
Memorial Hall is booked from 9:30.
* The Ferrite Memorial Hall may be used by Tokyo Tech faculty, staff, and alumni for academic conferences and/or meetings of scientific societies. It is necessary to reserve the hall in advance.
- Restaurant TSUNOBUE (4F):
For details: http://www.cent.titech.ac.jp/ (in Japanese)