The Suzukakedai campus (former Nagatsuta campus) is a 5-minute walk from Suzukakedai Station
From Downtown Tokyo
- Take Yamanote Line (Japan Railways) to Shibuya Station.
Transfer to Den-en-Toshi Line (Subway - Tokyu Transportation Systems) and take a train bound for Chuo-rinkan. Get off at Suzukakedai Station.
From Shin-Yokohama Station
- Take JR Yokohama Line to Nagatsuta Station. Transfer to Tokyu Den-en-Toshi Line bound for Chuo-rinkan. Get off at Suzukakedai Station.
From Haneda Airport
- by TOKYO MONORAIL
The monorail trains run between Haneda Airport and Hamamatsucho Station. From Hamamatsucho, take JR Yamanote Line to Shibuya. Transfer to Tokyu Den-en-Toshi Line bound for Chuo-rinkan.
- by BUS
- A limousine bus runs from the airport to Shin-Yokohama Station. Take JR Yokohama Line from Shin-Yokohama to Nagatsuta. Transfer to Tokyu Den-en-Toshi Line.
- Also, there is a limousine bus service to Yokohama Station. At Yokohama Station, take JR Keihin-Tohoku Line to Higashi-Kanagawa and change trains there to JR Yokohama Line bound for Hachioji via Nagatsuta.Transfer to Tokyu Den-en-Toshi Line at Nagatsuta.
From Narita Airport
- by KEISEI Line.
Take a Narita skyliner to Nishi-Nippori Station and transfer to JR Yamanote Line. Take a train bound for Shinjuku and Shibuya. At Shibuya Station, transfer to Tokyu Den-en-Toshi Line. Take a train bound for Chuo-rinkan and get off at Suzukakedai.
- Take a Narita express to Shinagawa Station. Change to Yamanote Line bound for Shibuya and Shinjuku. Get off at Shibuya Station and transfer to Tokyu Den-en-Toshi Line to Suzukakedai.
- by BUS.
A limousine bus runs from the airport to Tokyo City Air Terminal (T-cat). At T-cat, go downstairs to the subway station - Suitengumae Station (Hanzomon Line) - and take a train bound for Chuo-rinkan. Get off at Suzukakedai.
For questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org