"Japanese Medical System" Daily Life Support Orientation for International Students and Researchers (Ookayama 6/9, Suzukakedai 6/11)
Published: May 20, 2015
The International Office will be holding a Daily Life Support Orientation in English as follows. This time, the theme is Japanese Medical System. We will explain to you the Japanese health insurance system, how to find an English speaking doctor and other useful information.
- Date : Tuesday, June 9, 2015
- Time :12:30-13:15
- Place : HUB-ICS, West Bldg. 9, 1 Fl
- Intended for :International students and researchers
- Date :Thursday, June 11, 2015
- Time :11:00-11:45 & 12:45-13:30
- Place :Suzukake Hall Meeting Room 2, 2Fl
- Intended for : International students and researchers
Please join us!
Update : May 20, 2015