[Library] We have a trial of CRCnetBASE from September 23 to December 22, 2016
Published: September 23, 2016
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the CRCnetBASE.
We invite you to use it,and tell us what you think.
1. Trial period
Friday, September 23, 2016 - Thursday, December 22, 2016
2. Trial service
CRCnetBASE, the award-winning Science, Technology, and Medicine eBook platform from CRC Press, offers a comprehensive eBook collection that delivers more than 14,000 references in over 350 subject areas. In this trial, more than 11,000 titles are available.
- Unlimited simultaneous users
- DRM-free PDF files
- CRCnetBASE eBooks can be downloaded to your desktop on a chapter-by-chapter basis.
- IP address authentication
Be aware that publishers generally prohibit the following uses:
- Systematic or excessive downloading
- Use for any purpose other than academic research and education
- Reproduction and distribution to others
- Any other activities that infringes on the copyright law
Use only the books that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
4. Evaluation form
Please give us your feedback on the services. Evaluation form on the CRCnetBASE trial（The period is until Thursday, December 29, 2016)
Contents are available free of charge on the device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.) within Tokyo Tech's network during the period. Registration is not required.
Research Promotion Department Library Division
Information Management Group
- This article has been updated to correct a link error and a grammatical error on September 23.
Update : September 23, 2016