We have a trial access to the JSTOR (Archive + CSP) until December 31, 2016
Published: October 4, 2016
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the JSTOR Archive Collections and Current Scholarship Program (CSP).
We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
1. Trial period
Saturday, October 1, 2016 - Saturday, December 31, 2016
Please visit JSTOR.
3. Trial services
- JSTOR Archive Collections
JSTOR is a digital library of academic journals. Archive coverage is generally from volume 1 up to a 'moving wall' of between 3 and 5 years.
Lists of titles and the dates of coverage of journals are available from the Archival Journals. Please click the collection's name on the page, and click "TITLE LIST."
We have a trial access to all JSTOR archival journal collections.
The University Library subscribes to the following JSTOR archive collections:
- Arts & Sciences I Collection
- Arts & Sciences II Collection
- Arts & Sciences III Collection
- Arts & Sciences IV Collection
- Arts & Sciences VI Collection
- Arts & Sciences VII Collection
- Life Sciences Collection
- Business I Collection (these titles are included in Arts & Sciences Collection)
- Business II Collection (these titles are included in Arts & Sciences Collection)
- Mathematics & Statistics Collection (these titles are included in Arts & Sciences Collection)
- JSTOR Current Scholarship Program
The Current Scholarship Program (CSP) contains current issues of more than 200 journals from 46 publishers.
Be aware that publishers generally prohibit the following uses:
- Systematic or excessive downloading
- Use for any purpose other than academic research and education
- Reproduction and distribution to others
- Any other activities that infringes on the copyright law
Use only the articles that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
5. Evaluation form
Please give us your feedback on the services. Click Evaluation form on the JSTOR triall (The period is until Saturday, January 7, 2017)
- JSTOR also provides ebooks (Books at JSTOR), but only electronic journals are available on this trial.
- Contents are available free of charge on the device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.) within Tokyo Tech's network during the period.
- Registration is not required.