We have a trial of IOP ebooks from October 19 to December 16, 2016
Published: October 25, 2016
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the IOP ebooks.
We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
1. Trial period
Monday, October 24, 2016 - Friday, December 23, 2016
2. Trial service
IOP ebooks provide ebooks published by IOP Publishing for institutions. It offers more than 100 ebook titles in 2 collections.
- IOP Concise Physics focuses on shorter texts in rapidly advancing areas or topics where an introductory text is more appropriate.
- IOP Expanding Physics publishes high-quality texts from leading voices across the research landscape on key areas in physics and related subject areas.
Born-digital programme offers
- A fully integrated platform : book and journal content in one place on IOPscience
- No DRM : IOP ebooks allows unlimited concurrent usage
- E-reader compatibility : books and chapters published in HTML, PDF and EPUB formats
- Rapid publication times : books published within four months of receipt of final manuscript
Be aware that publishers generally prohibit the following uses:
- Systematic or excessive downloading
- Use for any purpose other than academic research and education
- Reproduction and distribution to others
- Any other activities that infringes on the copyright law
Use only the books that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
4. Evaluation form
Please give us your feedback on the services. Click Evaluation form on the IOP ebooks trial. (The period is until Wednesday, January 4, 2017)
Contents are available free of charge on the device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.) within Tokyo Tech's network during the period. Registration is not required.
Research Promotion Department Library Division
Information Management Group
- This article has been updated to correct a link error on October 25.