International Tables for Crystallography available online
Published: June 16, 2017
The new edition of International Tables for Crystallography is available online. This is the definitive resource and reference work for crystallography and structural science. The online version of International Tables for Crystallography provides access to a fully interactive symmetry database and all eight volumes in the series in pdf and richly linked html format.
How to access
The reference work is available on campus or via SSL-VPN from off campus.
How to find
You can find the reference work in any way of the following.
- Symmetry database
- Volume A Space-group symmetry
- Volume A1 Symmetry relations between space groups
- Volume B Reciprocal space
- Volume C Mathematical, physical and chemical tables
- Volume D Physical properties of crystals
- Volume E Subperiodic groups
- Volume F Crystallography of biological macromolecules
- Volume G Definition and exchange of crystallographic data