[Library] Trial Access to World Scientific E-books until December 18, 2017
Published: September 27, 2017
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has trial access to the World Scientific E-books.
We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
1. Trial Period
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - Monday, December 18, 2017
You can read over 7,700 e-books in various fields including mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- Title list for 7,149 titles published between 1981 and 2016
- E-books published in 2017 with "FREE" marks are also available.
Please note that we don't have trial access to e-journals provided at the World Scientific website.
Use devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
- See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please complete the feedback form below. The form is active until Friday, December 22, 2017.
- Contents are available in PDF format.
- Registration is not required.
- Multiple users can use the same content at a time.
Update : September 27, 2017