[Library] Trial Access to Wiley Journal Backfiles
Update:January 24, 2018
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the journal archives in Wiley Online Library. We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
1. Trial Period
Friday, January 19, 2018 - Friday, January 18, 2019
All titles of Wiley-Blackwell backfile: over 900 titles in the scientific, technical, medical, business, humanities and social science disciplines
Title List http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/backfiles-list
*Available years are vary from title to title. See the "Years Included" column on the list.
Use devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
- See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please send feedback through the form below. The form is active until Sunday, January 27, 2019.
- Contents are available in PDF format.
- Registration is not required.
- Multiple users can use the same content at a time.