New e-books: Springer E-books in Chemistry and Materials Science 2016
Published: March 28, 2018
Titles in 2016 Chemistry and Materials Science eBooks Collection provided by Springer Nature have become available. By combining the titles with our existing contents, now we can access over 1,600 e-books in the subject collection.
See here for the list.
Springer eBooks Collection available at Tokyo Tech
- Chemistry and Materials Science: 2011-2016
- Computer Science: 2005-
- Mathematics and Statistics: 2011-2016
- Physics and Astronomy: 2011-2013
Tokyo Tech also subscribes to some Springer eBook Series including Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
How to Use
You can access the e-books via any of the following methods. Devices need to be connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access them from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
- Click a link in the above "New Titles" or "Springer eBooks Collection available at Tokyo Tech".
- Search the E-Journals and E-books list.
- Search the Library Catalog, and click "Find it @東工大" button or the link in "Full Text".
* When you access an e-book, please see the "Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources" in advance.
Update : March 28, 2018