Notice of power outage throughout Suzukakedai Campus
Published: July 4, 2018
There will be a power outage throughout Suzukakedai Campus as follows.
|Reasons for power outage||To conduct routine inspection of the extra high-voltage substation and the secondary transformers|
|Dates and times|| From 9:00 to 18:00 on Saturday, March 9, 2019
From 9:00 to 18:00 on Sunday, March 10, 2019
Reserve dates and times
|Places that will be affected||
Entire Suzukakedai Campus
Out-of-service facilities and equipment during power outage
1) Disruption to water supply (tap water and reclaimed water) at Suzukakedai Campus (including Tokyo Tech YVP)
2) Pay phones on campus (internal and land-line phone services will be available, but the key telephone system, fax machines, etc., that require a 100 V power source will be out of service)
3) Elevators（Except for J2・J3Bldg emergency elevator）
4) Internal phone calls between campuses (between Suzukakedai Campus and Ookayama or Tamachi Campuses)
5) ATM and vending machines on campus
6) Communication by PHS and cell phones on campus may become difficult as the antennas for PHS and cell phones will be out of service during the power outage
For out-of-service network areas, visit the Network Operation Center website (Japanese).
Stop using elevators and experiment devices at laboratories, etc., before the power outage.
Update : February 8, 2019