[Library] Trial Access to Oxford Scholarship Online (Sep. 15, 2019 - May 14, 2020)
Published: September 13, 2019
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the Oxford Scholarship Online. We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
Sunday, September 15, 2019 - Thursday, May 14, 2020
1004 titles published between 2007 and July 2019 in the following fields are available.
- Biology 281 titles
- Mathematics 136 titles
- Neuroscience 167 titles
- Physics 420 titles
New E-books published after August 2019 in the above fields are also available.
Use devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
- Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
- See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please send feedback through the form below. The form is active until Sunday, May 17, 2020.
- Contents are available in PDF format.
- Registration is not required.
- Multiple users can use the same content as at a time.
Update : September 13, 2019