[Library] Trial Access to World Scientific E-books (September 17, 2019 - December 16, 2019)
Published: September 13, 2019
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the World Scientific E-books. We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - Monday, December 16, 2019
Almost all titles of World Scientific E-books: about 9,200 e-books in various fields including mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- Title list for 9,190 titles published between 1981 and July 2019
- E-books published after August 2019 with a "Full Access" mark are also available.
Please note that we don't have trial access to e-journals provided at the World Scientific website.
*Titles marked with an open lock on books list are available as full text.
Use devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
- Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
- See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please send feedback through the form below. The form is active until Sunday, December 22, 2019.
- Contents are available in PDF format.
- Registration is not required.
- Multiple users can use the same content as at a time.
Update : September 13, 2019