[Library] Trial Access to Cambridge Books Online (October 15, 2019 - April 14, 2020)
Published: October 15, 2019
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the Cambridge Books Online provided on Cambridge Core. We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
1. Trial Period
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - Tuesday, April 14, 2020
About 7,550 titles in the STM (Science, Technology and Medicine) published online from 2009 to July 2019. The titles are published by Cambridge University Press and their partner publishers.
*Titles displayed with "✓Access" are available as full text.
Use devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
- See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please send feedback through the form below. The form is active until Sunday, April 19, 2020.
- Contents are available in PDF format.
- Registration is not required.
- Multiple users can use the same content at a time.