Reservation can be made from March 30th, 2020.
Published: March 24, 2020
[Announcement for all students except undergraduate freshman]
☆All Students are required to take the annual medical checkup starting Wed, April 8th.
Students must make a reservation and complete medical questionnaire online prior to the medical checkup.
If you can not make a reservaion, you can not take the medical checkup.
We reccommend that you make a web reservation and take the medical checkup as soon as possible.
- ＜The annual medical checkup for year 2020＞click here
- ＜How to make medical checkup reservation & questionnaire online＞click here
☆Stuents' Medical Checkup for Year 2020 will be carried out by taking preventive measures to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
We appreciate your cooperation in following the measures below:
＊Please prepare your own mask and wear it as much as possible at the medical checkup.
＊Do not come to take the medical checkup if :
1) You are adivsed to stay home based on the measures taken against Covid-19
2) You have symptoms like fever (body temperature higher than 37.5℃) and cough .
3) You are suspected of Covid-19 infection or/and instructed by the public
health center as a person with close contact with a contagious person, etc.
＊Body temperature will be taken before reception.
Students will not be able to take the medical checkup if the temperature is
higher than 37.5℃.
＊Keep space at least 1m between yourself and others at the medical checkup.
＊Health check by nurse, doctor's consultation, and blood test will not be carried out this year.
＊Chest xray gowns will not be available this year for preventive measures.
Students must wear or bring a plain T-shirt for chest xray.（Do Not wear clothes with buttons or dress)
＊The medical certificate will be provided for those who took the medical checkup.
☆A urine test container and the method of reservation and questionnaire on Web are available at places listed below.
※Enclosed in the admission documents for newly enrolled graduate students.
March 23~May 13
* Ookayama：Ookayama Health Support Center or the Student Division(W8)
* Suzukakedai: Suzukakedai Health Support Center(G4 Building 1F) or the Student Division(J1)
Health Support Center
Tel : 03-5734-2065（Ookayama）
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Update : March 24, 2020