Tokyo Tech Chronicle No. 533 out now
Published: June 24, 2020
The Tokyo Tech Chronicle is a bimonthly summary informing the Tokyo Tech community of past events, activities, and accolades involving its members.
The latest edition, Tokyo Tech Chronicle No. 533, has been published.
- Assoc. Prof. Pham Nam Hai awarded German Innovation Award "Gottfried Wagener Prize 2019"
- Prof. Kenichi Okada awarded the 18th DOCOMO Mobile Science Award
- Two staff members receive 2019 Special Contribution Award
- 2019 Tokyo Tech Award for Student Leadership
- Cycle-ballers win first all-Japan Collegiate Tournament in 14 years
- Tokyo Tech to sail in 470-class Japan Championships 2019
- Tennis team promoted to Division 2 of Kanto polytechnic universities league
- Tokyo Tech student wins special prize in business development contest
- Tokyo Tech third in JAMSTEC underwater robot competition
- First Hitotsubashi student completes Tokyo Tech AGL course