Secondary Call for Emergency Cash Grants to Students for Continuing Studies by MEXT
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology （MEXT) has established a project for Emergency Cash Grants to Students for Continuing Studies.
Due to the spread of COVID-19 and the significant decrease in household income and part-time job income, the economic impact on students has been greatly affected. Through this project we provide cash so that students who have difficulty will not have to give up their studies.
The secondary call for Emergency Cash Grant by MEXT has started.
The English version of the application form and guidelines for Tokyo Tech international students are posted on
Tuition and Scholarships: Emergency Cash Grants to Students for Continuing Studies by MEXT.
- Online application must be completed by Monday, July 6 to 23:59 Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- The required documents must reach us by Friday, July 17, 2020
* To complete the application procedure, you must finish not only online applications but also submitting documents by the above period.
* The "Submitted Documents Checklist" must be submitted even if you have no required documents.
【Tokyo Tech contact】
For inquiries, please send an email to the Student Support Emergency Aid Team, Student Support Division, at email@example.com. Please make sure to include the following in addition to the inquiry details.
1) Your Student ID
2) Your Name
3) Telephone number at which you can be reached
Update : July 6, 2020