Tokyo Tech Chronicle No. 534 out now
Published: July 21, 2020
The Tokyo Tech Chronicle is a bimonthly summary informing the Tokyo Tech community of past events, activities, and accolades involving its members.
The latest edition, Tokyo Tech Chronicle No. 534, has been published.
- Access to data science and AI training for all graduate-level students
- Prof. Akira Chiba receives the IEEE Nikola Tesla Award (IEEE Field Award)
- Tokyo Tech team wins SECCON CTF 2019 International
- Team iGEM TokyoTech wins silver at international competition
- Women cycle-ballers inaugural champions at all-Japan contest
- Male archers move up tiers after Tokyo League 3 win
- Students propose floor concept for Hisao & Hiroko Taki Plaza
- Ronaldo S. Gallardo of DLSU elected Tokyo Tech Fellow
Update : July 21, 2020