[Library] E-book Trial: Very Short Introductions (Nov. 16, 2020 - Jan. 14, 2021)
Published: November 16, 2020
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the Very Short Introductions (VSI) which provide concise, intelligent introductions to a diverse range of subject areas. We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
1. Trial Period
Monday, November 16, 2020 - Thursday, January 14, 2021
Over 630 titles in all subject areas of VSI (Arts and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Medicine and Health, and Science and Mathematics).
*Titles marked with an open lock are available as full text.
Use devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
- See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please send feedback through the form below. The form is active until Friday, January 15, 2021.
- Registration is not required.
- Multiple users can use the same content at a time.
Update : November 16, 2020