[Library] Trial Access to ACS eBooks (Dec. 1, 2020 - Nov. 30, 2021)
Published: December 2, 2020
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the e-books of the American Chemical Society(ACS). We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 - Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Click the link in the "Titles". Devices need to be connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
- Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
- See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please send feedback through the form below. The form is active until Tuesday, November 30, 2021.
- Registration is not required.
- Multiple users can use the same content as at a time.
Update : December 2, 2020