Library System Maintenance
Library services will be suspended due to system maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Dates and Time
Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 17:00 - Monday, August 17, 19:00
- There may be a slight time change due to circumstances.
- Please note that the Ookayama Library will close from August 13 to August 16, and the Suzukakedai Library on August 13, 14 and 16. Please check the "Library Calender" on the front page of the library website for more information.
- Library website
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Library's Catalog
- Online Request services
- Electronic Journals and Ebooks List *1
- List of Databases available at Tokyo Tech *2
- TDL Original Databases
- PCs for OPAC (Library's Catalog) in the library
- Self-checkout machines in the library *3
- PCs for Information Retrieval in the library
- PCs for Electronic Journals in the library
During the suspension period:
- Electronic journals search is available from here.
- Pages other than those listed above are accessible from here.
- You will be able to check out books and extend the due date at the circulation counter.
Databases available at Tokyo Tech (2015.07.17)
Tokyo Tech members can use these databases only via campus LAN.
- Academic Search Premier [EBSCOhost]
To find full-text articles of more than 8,500 journals.
- CiNii Articles
Database of articles published in Japanese academic society journals and university research bulletins.
※Display full-text of "Subscription"：only in campus
Database of articles in nearly every area of academic study including: computer sciences, engineering, physics, chemistry, language and linguistics, arts and literature, medical sciences, ethnic studies, and many more.
- Essential Science Indicators [Web of Science]
Rankings and considerations on evaluations of researches and trends of scientific studies.
- GreenFILE [EBSCOhost]
Topics covered include global climate change, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
- JapanKnowledge Lib
One of the largest online reference databases in Japan.
※The limit of simultaneous access is two.
One of the largest abstract and citation database, which covers more than 21,000 journals across all research fields - science, technology, social sciences, and arts and humanities. It is contracted by Research Administration Center with the support of the program for promoting the enhancement of research universities, MEXT.
Engineering, Physics, Atom
Including information on literatures related to nuclear science and technology which have been published in the countries belong to INIS (International Nuclear Information System).
- Treatise on Geophysics
Collection of papers in the field of solid-earth geophysics.
Index to the mathematical literatures. 1940 - present.
Database of literatures related to medical science. Provided by NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information). When you access by clicking on the above link, the icon for getting resources available in Tokyo Tech will be displayed.
Cultural and Social Sciences
- Econlit [EBSCOhost]
Literatures in all fields of economics. Including journal articles, books, collective volume articles, dissertations and working papers. 1886 - present.
- ERIC [EBSCOhost]
The Education Resource Information Center provides access to education literature and resorces. It contains more than 1.3 million records and links to more than 323,000 full-text documents dating back to 1966.
- Teacher Reference Center [EBSCOhost]
Indexing and abstracts for 280 periodicals that is supportive of educators.