Spring Graduation Ceremony AY 2020
Graduation Ceremony to be held on Friday, March 26, 2021.
Friday, March 26, 2021
- 11:00 a.m.
Graduation ceremony for bachelor's degree students
- 2:00 p.m.
Graduation ceremony for master's, professional master's and doctoral degree students
Participants will be notified individually.
- Separate ceremonies will be held for undergraduates and graduates.
- The ceremony will be attended only by the graduating students representing each school as well as the President and Executive Vice Presidents, etc.
- Faculty members and family will not be allowed to attend the ceremony. Besides, we ask families of the graduating students to refrain from coming to Tokyo Tech on the day of the ceremony. (There will be no common room or place for those visitors.)
- The ceremony will be streamed on YouTube Live on the Tokyo Tech's official channel.
The video of the ceremony will be available on YouTube for some time thereafter.
- Participants will be notified individually of the details later. As for other graduating students and students who have completed programs, we plan to hand over diplomas and certificates in each department, etc. We will notify those students of the details shortly.
- In order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, holding events or any kind of gathering on or off campus will be prohibited. When taking photos, please avoid the "Three Cs" (Crowded spaces, Close contact settings and Confined and enclosed spaces).
- The ceremony may be scaled down or cancelled in response to the changing circumstances.
For academic gown rentals, etc., please visit the Tokyo Tech Co-op website.
Academic Gown Rental and Graduation Photo Information | Tokyo Tech Co-op
- This article has been updated on March 1.