Entrance Ceremony to be held on Monday, April 5, 2021
Date and time
Monday, April 5, 2021, 11:00 a.m.
Participants will be notified individually of the venue.
- Ceremony will be held for undergraduates and graduates together.
- The ceremony will be attended only by new students representing each school as well as the President and Executive Vice Presidents, etc.
- Faculty members and family will not be allowed to attend the ceremony. Besides, we ask families of the new students to refrain from coming to Tokyo Tech on the day of the ceremony. (There will be no common room or place for those visitors.)
- The ceremony will be livestreamed on the Tokyo Tech official YouTube channel
The video of the ceremony will be available on YouTube for some time thereafter.
- In order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, holding events or any kind of gathering on or off campus will be prohibited. When taking photos, please avoid the "Three Cs" (Crowded spaces, Close contact settings and Confined and enclosed spaces).
- The ceremony may be scaled down or cancelled in response to the changing circumstances.