Visiting the campus
In order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus and protect the health and wellbeing of students, faculty, staff, and local residents, everyone is asked to refrain from entering any Tokyo Tech campuses for the time being.
Tokyo Institute of Technology has two campuses in Tokyo and one in Yokohama, with Ookayama being the main campus. To visit one of our campuses, please make a request using the form provided below.
Please note that all personal visits to Tokyo Tech are self-guided.
Each Tokyo Tech campus is unique. Explore the campuses at your own pace and learn more about the Institute's distinctive architecture and landmarks featured in Campus Highlights.
Requesting a visit
Please request a visit by using the web form provided below at least one week prior to your desired visit.
- Processing your application may take several business days.
- Certain requests may not be accepted due to scheduled events or other circumstances.
Please read the following before making your request:
- Visit requests will not be accepted during examination periods (approximately one week between late May and early June, early August, mid- to late November, and early February) and other Institute-wide events.
- Entry into buildings without permission is prohibited.
Cafeterias and shops are open to visitors.
Cafeterias and shops
- Tokyo Tech will not be held responsible for any accidents or damage incurred during the visit.
How to obtain Tokyo Tech publications
Tokyo Tech publications are available at the following locations except on weekends and holidays:
- Ookayama Campus
Centennial Hall, 1 Fl
Tokyo Tech Front, B Bldg. B, 1 Fl, Information Counter
- Suzukakedai Campus
Suzukake Hall, Bldg. H2, 1 Fl.
Alternatively, Tokyo Tech publications can be downloaded from the Publications page or can be requested by post.