6th InfoSyEnergy Members-only Workshop for Energy Research "Energy Materials Informatics"
Published: June 21, 2022
MI (Materials Informatics) is attracting ones attention in the world as an emerging discovery and developing method in materials science using informatics and machine learning. This workshop will focus on MI, and up-and-coming researchers give lectures on fundamental and general knowledge, successful applications, examples of data storage and utilization methods that are important for MI, and applications to all-solid-state battery related materials. Panel discussion will clarify development issues for "Energy Materials Informatics" such as selection of MI methods and data acquisition methods unique to energy-related materials.
Date and time
Monday, July 25, 2022, 1:00 p.m. -
Online or Inovation Hall (EEI Building 1F) Students can participate online only.
Japanese (English interpretation available)
- The latest schedule will be posted on the InfoSyEnergy Research and Education Consortiums web.
- Registration is now open! TokyoTech InfoSyEnergy Research and Education Consortium: 6th Research Workshop (July 25, 2022) | InfoSyEnergy Research and Education Consortium
- InfoSyEnergy Research and Education Consortium
- Tokyo Tech Academy of Energy and Informatics
- Tokyo Tech Academy for Convergence of Materials and Informatics (TAC-MI)
- Green Transformation Initiative at Tokyo Tech, Tokyo Tech GXI | Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy