Tokyo Tech Chronicle No. 529 out now
The Tokyo Tech Chronicle is a bimonthly summary informing the Tokyo Tech community of past events, activities, and accolades involving its members.
The latest edition, Tokyo Tech Chronicle No. 529, has been published.
- Fumio Koyama to receive 2019 Nick Holonyak, Jr. Award
- Toshinori Fujie selected as "Emerging Investigators 2019" by Biomaterials Science
- Shinsuke Inagi and Masaaki Kitano are FY2018 STAR grant recipients
- Tokyo Tech team 2nd at SECCON CTF 2018 International
- Tokyo Tech teams earn industrial sponsor awards at ACM-ICPC Asia regionals
- Tokyo Tech students win top prize in stroller development contest
- Tokyo Tech kyudo rookies third in mixed and women's contests
- Tokyo Tech wins 106th National and Public University DanceSport Championships
- Proposal based on results of 2018 Student Survey submitted to president
- Tokyo Tech student clubs hold exhibits at Ookayama Library
- Education Minister Shibayama visits Tokyo Tech
- New "Lead the future" video for prospective students released