Tokyo Tech Chronicle No. 530 out now
Published: October 1, 2019
The Tokyo Tech Chronicle is a bimonthly summary informing the Tokyo Tech community of past events, activities, and accolades involving its members.
The latest edition, Tokyo Tech Chronicle No. 530, has been published.
- "Roots of Robocon" monument unveiled
- New student-led co-working space Attic Lab born on Ookayama Campus
- traP students win Best Technical Award at Crisis Management Contest
- Archers victorious at Tokyo regional competition
- Rowers dominate Five Universities' Regatta
- Judo captain second at Tokyo regional contest
- German Federal Minister of Education and Research Karliczek briefed on Tokyo Tech's quantum sensing research
- Ookayama gets first Campus Environment Fund bench
- Food trucks to serve lunch on Ookayama Campus from June 18
- Experiences from AOTULE Conference 2018 in Chennai, India