[Library] Trial Access to World Scientific E-books (August 2, 2021 - October 31, 2021)
Published: August 2, 2021
Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the World Scientific E-books.
We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
Monday, August 2, 2021 - Sunday, October 31, 2021
Almost all titles of World Scientific E-books: over 9,700 e-books in various fields including mathematics, physics, and chemistry. E-books published in 2021 with a "Free Access" mark are also available.
* Please note that we don't have trial access to e-journals provided at the World Scientific website.
* Titles marked with an open lock are available as full text.
Use devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please send feedback through the form below. The form is active until Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Contents are available in PDF format.
- Registration is not required.
- Multiple users can use the same content at a time.