Tokyo Tech Professional Academy
The Tokyo Tech Professional Academy was established in 2009 to disseminate the cutting-edge science and technology education upon which the Tokyo Institute of Technology prides itself, to provide an opportunity for working adults to advance their careers, and to train corporate personnel capable of supporting the globalization of industry.
For details, see Tokyo Tech Professional Academy(in Japanese).
Initiatives of the Tokyo Tech Professional Academy
- We provide a continuing technology-focused education program at the graduate-school level that reflects the high-level expertise and unique strengths of Tokyo Tech.
- We present courses in areas related to the value and orientation of contemporary technology, such as the environment, technology management, safety, and ethics.
- We present free-form courses that go beyond traditional boundaries, such as courses focusing on practical training.
- As a general rule, we endeavor to accommodate working students by offering classes on weekdays during the day and on Saturdays at the Tamachi campus in central Tokyo.
- As a non-degree program, there are basically no required qualifications for applicants.
- Students who satisfy the requirements of the course are issued a diploma upon completion of the program.
Courses, Programs, and Public Lectures
For information on courses and programs (in Japanese), click here
For information on public lectures (in Japanese), click here