【Graduate Students】 Application for Exemptions from Tuition for 2021
Published: February 10, 2021
Tuition (and Enrollment Fee) Exemption Application Guide and Forms for Graduate Students for 2021 are available now.
When preparing your application, please read the Application Guide thoroughly. Check every part of your application documents carefully to make certain they are complete and correct before submission.
For current students: From March 3 to March 16 at 16:30
For new students: From March 11 to March 24
For current students: From March 3 to March 16
For new students: From April 1 to April 14
For all applicants: From May 11 to May 24
- Office hours for in-person submission: 9:30 to 16:30 (until 17:15 on the last day)
- Submissions by postal mail must be postmarked by the last day of the application period (applies to both Primary and Secondary Submissions).
- Primary Submission Period for current students is the same as the Online Pre-application period. Please submit the Primary Submission documents after the Online Pre-application.
- The application process consists of three steps:
- Applicants who are unable to submit documents during the stated period must consult the relevant office well in advance.
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is encouraged that documents are submitted by postal mail instead of in person.
- Applications submitted after the above period will not be accepted. Submissions by postal mail must be postmarked by the last day of the application period (applies to both Primary and Secondary Submissions).
1. Online Pre-application: Notify Tokyo Tech of the intention to apply for exemption.
2. Primary Submission: Submit forms and documents for the primary procedure.
3. Secondary Submission: Submit additional documents for the secondary procedure.
※Please note that the primary and secondary submissions are only for those who complete the online pre-application. They are NOT new applications.
Student Support Division
Financial Aid Group （Ookayama & Tamachi campus）
E-mail : gak.kei_jim.titech.ac.jp
Suzukakedai Student Support Group (Suzukakedai campus)
E-mail : suz.gak_jim.titech.ac.jp
*Please replace "_" with "@" in the E-mail
Update : May 17, 2021