Certifications Issued by automated certificate issuance machines
(For Current Students) Issuance of Certifications by automated certificate issuance machines
You can obtain the following certifications from the automated certificate issuance machines by entering the PIN on your student ID card. For further instructions, please see the operating manual.
Certifications other than the following are issued at service desks of the Student Services Department, Student Division (Ookayama campus: Taki Plaza, 1Fl, Suzukakedai campus: J1 Bldg., 1 Fl).
(Certification may take about one week to issue depending on the type of certification.)
- Certificate of enrollment (in Japanese or English)
- Academic transcript (in Japanese or English) *Details of the items listed on the academic transcript
- Certification of expected graduation / completion (only for students in their final year of study)
Certificate of graduation and transcript (for Tokyo Tech undergraduate alumni who are admitted to graduate programs subsequently after their graduation)
(Visit the service desks for issuance of the certificate of graduation if the option of this "certificate of graduation and transcript" is not listed on the machine's screen.)
- Health checkup certificate
Student discount card for JR (issuance limited)
(The card is good for up to three months from the date of issuance but is invalid if your student ID card is expired.)
- Commuting route certification (issuance limited)
- Academic transcript (for undergraduate students to personally confirm their grades)
Please note that research students and auditors cannot receive certifications from the automated certificate issuance machines. The certifications for these students are issued at the service desks.
Locations and Operating Hours of automated certificate issuance machines
Tokyo Tech Front (TTF or Kuramae Kaikan), Art Media Room, 2 Fl
J1 Bldg., Lobby, 1 Fl
- Please note that the automated certificate issuance machines are closed for data updates every year during the year-end and New Year holidays (from December 27 to January 5 in the Ookayama Area and from December 28 to January 4 in the Suzukakedai Area) and after the graduation ceremonies in spring and fall (from March 26 to early April and from September 25 to early October).
- Students whose laboratory is on Tamachi campus can use automated certificate issuance machines on Ookayama campus and Suzukakedai campus. Those students wishing to get certificates via campus mail, please contact the Student Divison (Email: email@example.com).
The automated certificate issuance machines cannot issue certificates of graduation (completion) or final transcripts for students who are graduating on March 26 or September 25 of the year in question.
If graduating students need to obtain multiple copies of certifications or certifications in English for employment or admission purposes, they will need to visit the service desks and requests these by the specified deadlines.