Career Information Room
The following kinds of materials can be found in the Career Information Room. Please make full use of these resources.
- Personal computers and printer (if you wish to use them, please bring your student ID card and sign in at the Career Advisor's Room.)
- Lists of former students who have graduated or completed their studies (if you wish to see them, please bring your student ID card and sign in at the Student Support Division in Ookayama Campus or Student Division in Suzukakedai Campus.)
- Employment Related Magazines
- Brochures related to local employment
- Pamphlets related to public employees
- Other distributed materials
(Registration cards for the Employment Support Site; pamphlets on external seminars, etc.; free brochures and newspapers related to employment)
・Ookayama Campus:Tokyo Tech Front 3F Map
・Suzukakedai Campus:R3 building 212R Map
・Ookayama Campus:Mon-Wed,Fri: 10:00-18:00, Thu:10:15-17:15
・Suzukakedai Campus: Mon-Thu: 10:00-18:00,Fri:10:15-17:15
You are free to come and go during the opening hours noted above.