List of forms for non-degree students

Application guide for prospective Non-Degree Students.

For admission process.

For admission process.

Use this form when receiving your student ID card.

If you are a Non-Degree Student enrolled in April, use this form to request subjects to take in the second semester starting in October.

Use this form to cancel subjects which you have requested to take.

When withdrawing your application for admission

Use this form if you intend to withdraw from Tokyo Tech as a Non-Degree Student.

Use this form to remain an auditor in the subsequent year.

If you have already withdrawn from Tokyo Tech as a Non-Degree Student, use this form to obtain a transcript or an enrollment certification.

Registrar, Student Division, Student Service Department
West Bldg. 8, Rm E101, 1Fl, 2-12-1-W8-101, Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8550
Tel +81-3-5734-3007 Fax +81-3-5734-3674