Reporting on Issues Concerning Information Ethics
Consultation is available for students who encounter problems online while studying at the Institute.
Acts of defamation or harassment on social media or via email constitute a breach of information ethics. If students experience, witness, or hear about such conduct, they are asked to consult the Information Ethics Committee using the contact information given below. Likewise, if students discover improper use of information assets at the Institute, they are asked to report the matter to the committee.
Information Ethics Committee
Relevant Institute Documents and Web Pages
- National University Corporation Tokyo Institute of Technology Information Ethics Regulations (Japanese)
- Information Ethics and Information Security (includes consultation and contact information) | Fundamentals of Compliance | Rules and Regulations
- A Quick Guide to Information Ethics and Security
The following documents can be downloaded from the website of Tokyo Tech CERT.
- National University Corporation Tokyo Institute of Technology Information Ethics Policy
- Guidelines for Information Ethics and Security (Japanese)
- Guidelines for Information Ethics and Security (English)
- Guidelines for Information Ethics and Security (Chinese)