* Please apply to the following e-mail address at least two weeks before the thesis presentation session.
A digital version of the prescribed form will be sent by reply to the e-mail address you provide.
Please see Thesis Presentation Session Application for details
* Please use the prescribed form (may be sent by post).
* Please apply within one week following the conclusion of your Thesis Presentation Session.
- Written Application for Academic Degree … 1 copy
- CD-R (complete text of thesis, thesis summary) … 1 disk
- Thesis Presentation Session Conclusion Confirmation Notice … 1 copy
Thesis Summary (prescribed form, either A or B)
- One summary in Japanese (approx. 2,000 characters)
and one summary in English (approx. 300 words)
- One summary in English (approx. 800 words)
- Thesis Abstract
(prescribed form written in about 300 Japanese characters or about 120 English words) … 1 copy
- Curriculum Vitae (prescribed form) … 1 copy
- List of Achievements (prescribed form) … 1 copy
- If the thesis content includes something that is scheduled for publication,
attach verification of scheduled publication … 1 copy
- Self-Addressed Return Envelope (no stamps required size : N3 (120 mm × 235 mm) ) … 2 envelopes