Annual medical checkup
An annual medical checkup for students is required by the School Health and Safety Act. The medical checkup is not only important for identifying an illness at an early stage, but also for maintaining your personal health, making you aware of your current condition and giving you the possibility to improve your lifestyle. Please prioritize the annual checkup to maintain a healthy and fulfilling school life.
- Due to the spread of Covid-19, the annual medical checkup for year 2020 has been postponed and the new schedule has not yet been decided.
- Medical certificate based on the results of 2019 can be printed out from the automated certificate issuance machine. If you need a recent medical certificate, please take a medical examination at a nearby clinic on your own expense.
Advance preparation ① Reservation ＆ Questionnaire on web
The students （excluding newly enrolled bachelor's degree students） are necessary to make a reservation and answer the questionnnaire on web PRIOR to taking the medical checkup.
Advance preparation ② How to collect a urine sample
In order to obtain accurate data, please take the first morning sample of the day you plan to take the annual medical checkup.
Annual Medical Checkup includes:
- Urine Test
- Measurements: Height, Weight
- Eyesight Check
- Blood Pressure Check
- Chest X-ray
- Blood Test (only for eligible students)
- Medical Questionnaire by Nurse
- Consultation with a Doctor (selected/upon request)
- Counseling (upon request)
Students who have the annual medical checkup on campus receive a copy of their medical certificate with their results from the printing machine free of charge. Please contact the Health Service Center if you were unable to get a copy from the machine.
The medical certificate is needed to apply for scholarships and/or a job. It is valid for one year from the date of the checkup.
- If you miss the annual medical checkup offered on campus and you need a medical certificate, you will have to have an examination at your own expense off campus.
|Ookayama Health Support Center||03-5734-2057, 2065|
|Suzukakedai Health Support Center||045-924-5107|