Annual medical checkup
(Updated July 8,2021)
The details of the medical checkup for newly enrolled students in Autumn will be published as soon as it is ready. However, since we may not be able to conduct it as planned due to future social conditions, please check our homepage for updated information.
As we are taking preventive measures against Covid-19, Students must read the important notice and make a reservation and answer medical questionnaire online in advance. Note that you may not be able to take the medical checkup if you arrive at the venue without an appointment. We appreciate your understanding and consideration for a safe medical checkup for all students.
*All annual medical checkup in spring have been completed.
Advance preparation ① Reservation ＆ Questionnaire online
All students are required to make a reservation and answer the questionnnaire online PRIOR to taking the medical checkup.
Advance preparation ② How to collect a urine sample No urine test
Students do not have to collect a urine sample as it will not be performed this year in the medical checkup.
- Important notice
- Annual medical checkup for newly enrolled bachelor's degree students
- Schedule by student ID number for newly enrolled bachelor's degree students
- Annual medical checkup for newly enrolled master's and doctoral degree students
- Annual medical checkup for current students
- In 2021, only newly enrolled students( bachelor's /master's /doctoral degree ) are eligible to obtain a copy of medical certificate from the automatic certificate issuing machine after mid-May.
- If you are a current students, and need a medical certificate, please fill out the application form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be able to receive the medical certificate from the Monday of the following week.
- Medical checkup application form:click here
Ookayama Health Support Center
Suzukakedai Health Support Center