Annual medical checkup
(Updated January16, 2023)
In 2023, as we are taking preventive measures against Covid-19, studens must read the important notice
and make a reservation and answer medical questionnaire online in advance.
Note that you may not be able to take the medical checkup if you arrive at the venue
without an appointment.
Advance preparation ➀Reservation & Questionnaire online
Advance preparation ② How to collect a urine sample
Notice (in preparation)
- Important notice
- Annual medical checkup for enrolled bachelor's degree students
- Schedule by student ID number for newly enrolled bachelor's degree students (in preparation)
- Annual medical checkup for M1・D1 Students・ Current Students
- Annual medical checkup for new students in fall
- In 2022, students who took medical checkup for new bachelor course students and regular medical checkup are eligible to obtain a copy of medical certificate from the automatic certificate issuing machine.
- Students enrolled in Autumn are eligible to obtain a copy of medical certificate from the automatic certificate issuing machine.
* If you can not get a copy from the printing machines, please contact the Health Support Center.
Ookayama Health Support Center
Suzukakedai Health Support Center