Annual medical checkup
(Updated July 29,2022)
Medical checkup in spring 2022 has been finished.
In 2022, we are planning to take preventive measures against the new coronavirus infection and conduct medical checkup.(only newly enrolled students in autumn)
However, since we may not be able to conduct it as planned due to future social conditions, please check our homepage for updated information.
As we are taking preventive measures against Covid-19, students must read the important notice and make a reservation and answer questionnaire online in advance.
Advance preparation ➀Reservation & Questionnaire online
Advance preparation ② How to collect a urine sample
Notice (in preparation)
- Important notice
- Annual medical checkup for new students in fall
- Annual medical checkup for enrolled bachelor's degree students
- Schedule by student ID number for newly enrolled bachelor's degree students (in preparation)
- Annual medical checkup for M1・D1 Students・ Current Students
- In 2022, students who took medical checkup for new bachelor course students and regular medical checkup are eligible to obtain a copy of medical certificate from the automatic certificate issuing machine.
- Students enrolled in Autumn are eligible to obtain a copy of medical certificate from the automatic certificate issuing machine from the beginning of November.
* If you can not get a copy from the printing machines, please contact the Health Support Center.
Ookayama Health Support Center
Suzukakedai Health Support Center