COVID-19 updates for all new students and current students
- All information on Tokyo Tech’s response to the coronavirus situation for new and currently enrolled students.
- Please refer to the web page "COVID-19: President’s message, Tokyo Tech policy, important information to all stakeholders" for information for the general public.
- Past Tokyo Tech Responses（COVID-19 updates for all new students and current students）
- President's message to the community
- （Published: June 1, 2020）Message for students in the COVID-19 era
- （Published: March 30, 2020） Message of solidarity to community during COVID-19
The date of the latest update will be displayed.
Updated: August 10, 2021
- (Updated: August 10, 2021) What You Should Do When You Think You Might Have COVID-19, When You Go in for PCR or AntigenTesting
- (Updated: August 10, 2021) Summary of COVID-19 Guidance for Students
- 【Simple Guide】 What You Should Do When You Might Have Been Infected with 2019 Novel Coronavirus (“2019-nCoV”), When You Go in for PCR Testing, and Reporting to Tokyo Tech
Information Related to Courses
Updated: August 6, 2021
- (Published:August 6, 2021) Classes during AY 2021 fall semester (3Q and 4Q)
- (Published:March 24, 2021) Classes during AY 2021 spring semester (1Q and 2Q)
- Information Related to Online Lectures Using Zoom (Information may be subject to change.)
New timetables of the Spring Semester (1st and 2nd Quarter).
- Undergraduate Timetables | Academic Life | Current Students
- Graduate Timetables | Academic Life | Current Students
You can order textbooks from the website.
Click here for the website.https://kyoukasho.univ.coop/titech/html/
Information For All Students
Updated: August 2, 2021
- (Updated: August 2, 2021) Guidelines for PCR Testing on Business Trips (July 30 Version) | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: July 30, 2021) Vaccination Certificates for International Travelers
- (Published: July 21, 2021) Launch of Vaccination Sites at Universities in Tokyo
- (Published: June 9, 2021) Tokyo Tech Policies regarding Lectures in Q2 and Onward | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: April 15, 2021)【To Tokyo Tech Members】Conditions to use Ookayama Library | Library
- (Updated: May 27, 2021)【To Tokyo Tech Members】Books-by-mail service: FY2021 | Library
- (Published: March 24, 2021) [Important] Classes and Activities on Campus in AY2021 Spring Semester | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: March 22, 2021) Procedures and Important Points for Remote Classes Using the Tokyo Institute of Technology Version of Zoom
- (Published: February 17, 2021) A Reminder to Stay Vigilant during COVID-19 State of Emergency | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: September 4, 2020) Special Measures Regarding Leave of Absence Granted for Students Remaining outside of Japan Due to COVID-19 (from the AY 2020 fall semester onwards)| Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: August 11, 2020) Health information for students | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: July 6, 2020) Secondary Call for Emergency Cash Grants to Students for Continuing Studies by MEXT | For International Students | Tuition and Scholarships
- (Published: April 7, 2020) Important Notice to Prevent the Spread of Novel Coronavirus | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: April 1, 2020) Notice on payment of tuition for the spring semester 2020 | Announcements | Current Students
Information For 1st-year Undergraduate Students
Updated: August 7, 2020
Information For New Graduate Students
Updated: April 17, 2020
Information For International Students
Updated: July 26, 2021
- (Published: July 21, 2021)New Duration of Validity for Issued Certificates of Eligibility (COE) | Announcements | Current Students
- (Updated: March 31, 2021) New border enforcement measures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) | Announcements | Current Students
- (Updated: February 10, 2021)[Important] Points to consider for those students who wish to return to their home country | Announcements | Current Students
Information Related to Financial Support
Updated: September 2, 2021
《 Urgent Financial Support for Tokyo Tech Students 》
The extension of the state of emergency due to the novel coronavirus may cause concern for students with financial problems.
In particular, those whose income has decreased as a consequence of economic stagnation may struggle with tuition payments, living expenses, etc.
Tokyo Tech has decided to provide special financial support as an urgent response to help such students continue their education at the Institute. ( Click here to see details of our strategy.)
Content will be published on the above web page as it becomes available.
- (Published: August 30, 2021) 【Graduate Students】 Emergency Enrollment Fee and/or Tuition Exemptions for Graduate Students Affected Financially by COVID-19 in AY 2021 Fall Semester | Current Students
- (Published: August 2, 2021) Announcement of AY 2021 COVID-19 Student Emergency Loan| Current Students
Information related to financial support such as scholarships and tuition exemptions will be posted in Announcements to Current Students.
Updated: April 7, 2021
- (Updated: February 8，2021) Mental health and counseling | Counseling Services | Current Students
- (Updated: March 23, 2021) Student Guidance Room | Counseling Services | Current Students
- (Updated: March 23, 2021) Telephone Consultation Service | Counseling Services | Current Students
Please refer to the following link for other information or information published in the past. Information may be subject to change.