COVID-19 updates for all new students and current students
- All information on Tokyo Tech’s response to the coronavirus situation for new and currently enrolled students.
- Please refer to the web page "COVID-19: President’s message, Tokyo Tech policy, important information to all stakeholders" for information for the general public.
- Past Tokyo Tech Responses（COVID-19 updates for all new students and current students）
- President's message to the community
- （Published: June 1, 2020）Message for students in the COVID-19 era
- （Published: March 30, 2020） Message of solidarity to community during COVID-19
The date of the latest update will be displayed.
Updated: July 27, 2022
- (Updated: July 27, 2022) Summary of COVID-19 Guidance for Students
- (Published: June 13, 2022) What You Should Do When You or Someone You Live With IsSuspected to Be COVID-19Positive, UndergoesPCR or Antigen Testing, or Is Identified as a Close Contact
- (Published: June 13, 2022) How to Determine a Close Contact (or Equivalent)
Information Related to Courses
Updated: July 27, 2022
- (Published: July 25, 2022）Classes during AY 2022 fall semester (3Q and 4Q)
- (Published: March 22, 2022）Classes during AY 2022 spring semester (1Q and 2Q)
- Information Related to Online Lectures Using Zoom (Information may be subject to change.)
New timetables of the Spring Semester (1st and 2nd Quarter).
- Undergraduate Timetables | Academic Life | Current Students
- Graduate Timetables | Academic Life | Current Students
You can order textbooks from the website.
Click here for the website.https://kyoukasho.univ.coop/titech/html/
- (Published: July 27, 2022) Changes to Tokyo Tech response to the COVID-19 and handling of authorized absences
Information For All Students
Updated: July 12, 2022
- (Published: July 12, 2022) Remote Library Services | Library
- (Published: July 8, 2022) Basic Policy for AY 2022 Fall Semester Classes | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: May 9, 2022) Lifting of COVID-19-Related Area Restrictions on Ookayama Campus
- (Published: March 23, 2022) Guidelines for Business Trips (March 18 Version) | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: November 1, 2021) Recommendation of the Use of Non-woven Fabric Masks (as of November 1) [Information for internal use only] | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: July 30, 2021) Vaccination Certificates for International Travelers
- (Published: September 4, 2020) Special Measures Regarding Leave of Absence Granted for Students Remaining outside of Japan Due to COVID-19 (from the AY 2020 fall semester onwards)| Announcements | Current Students
Information For 1st-year Undergraduate Students
Updated: August 7, 2020
Information For New Graduate Students
Updated: April 17, 2020
Information For International Students
Updated: February 24, 2022
- (Published: February 22, 2022) Eased Restrictions on Entry to Japan Starting March 2022 | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: November 30, 2021) Ban of New Entry to Japan | Announcements | Current Students
- (Published: July 21, 2021) New Duration of Validity for Issued Certificates of Eligibility (COE) | Announcements | Current Students
- (Updated: March 31, 2021) New border enforcement measures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) | Announcements | Current Students
- (Updated: February 10, 2021)[Important] Points to consider for those students who wish to return to their home country | Announcements | Current Students
Information Related to Financial Support
Updated: August 9, 2022
《 Urgent Financial Support for Tokyo Tech Students 》
The extension of the state of emergency due to the novel coronavirus may cause concern for students with financial problems.
In particular, those whose income has decreased as a consequence of economic stagnation may struggle with tuition payments, living expenses, etc.
Tokyo Tech has decided to provide special financial support as an urgent response to help such students continue their education at the Institute. ( Click here to see details of our strategy.)
- (Published: August 9, 2022) Announcement of AY 2022 COVID-19 Student Emergency Loan | Current Students
- (Published: March 31, 2022) 【Graduate Students】 Emergency Enrollment Fee and/or Tuition Exemptions for Graduate Students Affected Financially by COVID-19 in AY 2022 Spring Semester | Current Students
Information related to financial support such as scholarships and tuition exemptions will be posted in Announcements to Current Students.
Updated: April 7, 2021
- (Updated: February 8，2021) Mental health and counseling | Counseling Services | Current Students
- (Updated: March 23, 2021) Student Guidance Room | Counseling Services | Current Students
- (Updated: March 23, 2021) Telephone Consultation Service | Counseling Services | Current Students
Please refer to the following link for other information or information published in the past. Information may be subject to change.