AEARU Summer Institute of Extended Flipped Education
Last Updated 2023/01/05
Tokyo Tech students are invited to participate in Summer Institute of Extended Flipped Education / Social Science Masterclass organized by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
The program will include:
- Tai Kwan Heritage Site Visit
- West Kowloon Cultural District Visit
- HKUST Campus Orientation
- Welcome Lunch + Farewell Dinner
- Understanding China 1700-2000: A Data Analytic Approach by Prof. James Lee
Program website: https://shss.hkust.edu.hk/online_teaching/gcsol/aearu
(1) 18 years of age or older enrolled in a Bachelor's, master's or doctoral program.
(2) English language ability: IELTS 6.5 or above, TOEFL (iBT) 85 or above
(3) Applicants should attend the interview.
(4) If selected, applicants must be able to conduct prior learning in accordance with HKUST’s guidance.
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
16-23 July, 2023
Call for Application
Number of nominees
Program and shared accommodation fee: 1,000 HKD
Participants should cover travel costs, overseas travel insurance, transportation, and other personal expenses during the program.
There will be chances to receive a scholarship from Tokyo Tech. (MEXT scholarship students and Foreign Government Sponsored students are not eligible for this scholarship.)
Date of interview
Send the application documents listed below to International Engagement Division via box file request. Include your name in the name of all submitted files. (e.g., [John TOKO_AEARU Summer Institute_Application 2023.xlsx])
* A copy of an email that shows your academic supervisor’s agreement is acceptable.
(You do not need to obtain the supervisor’s signature or seal.)
(2) Copy of Official Transcripts
*The copy of your GRADES LIST from Tokyo Tech Web System is acceptable. M1 students and D1 students are required to submit their transcripts from the previous course.
(3) Certification of English language ability
*Certification is not required of IGP student.
Thursday 26, January 2023